JMPalm is a port of the juggling simulator JuggleMaster to
Palm OS. It should run on any device running Palm OS v2.0 or
greater. JMPalm is freeware!
JMPalm was written by Per Johan Groland.
Here are some of the features of JMPalm:
- Full support for siteswaps, this includes vanilla siteswap as well
as synchronous and multiplexing siteswap.
- Styles. For instance, a style defining how to juggle a pattern as
a Mills' Mess is defined.
- Support for the full JuggleMaster pattern library. JMPalm can do
every possible and impossible trick.
- Enter any siteswap and have JMPalm juggle it.
- Turn the juggler on and off (glo-ball feature :)
- Landscape mode (juggler shown sideways!)
- High resolution support on Palm OS 5.0 devices
- Supports collapsable silk-screen
- Color support
- Utility for converting a regular JuggleMaster pattern library file into
a JMPalm pattern library file. This utility, called 'jmc' (for
JuggleMaster Compiler), runs on Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac and
just about any desktop computer there is.