JMPocket is a port of the juggling simulator JuggleMaster to
Pocket PC. It currently runs only on Pocket PC (3.0) and Pocket
PC 2002. Versions for H/PC and Windows CE 2.11 are also planned.
JMPocket was written by Per Johan Groland.
Here are some of the features of JMPocket:
- Full support for siteswaps, this includes vanilla siteswap as well
as synchronous and multiplexing siteswap.
- Styles. For instance, a style defining how to juggle a pattern as
a Mills' Mess is defined.
- Support for the full JuggleMaster pattern library. JMPalm can do
every possible and impossible trick.
- Enter any siteswap and have JMPocket juggle it. Siteswaps are insantly
verified as you type them.
- Turn the juggler on and off (glo-ball feature)
- Fully configurable color support. Change the color of the juggler
and the balls.
- Quick pattern browser for quickly and painlessly browsing through the